The Site obtains information as follows:
- Through voluntary information filling as entered on forms provided by the Site;
- By storing data resulting from customer visits (so-called “cookies”);
- By collecting logs from a web server.
Information provided on the forms
The Site collects information provided voluntarily by the User.
The Site may also store the data regarding connection settings (time of visit, the IP address).
Data entered on the form are not made available to third parties unless consent of the User has been expressed and only within the scope permitted by law.
The data provided on the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Site Provider in the register maintained by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
The data contained on any of the forms are processed in a manner resulting from the function of the particular form, for example in order to process your request, Site or sales activity.
The data contained on the forms may be forwarded to parties holding technical responsibilities pursuing certain services – in particular the provision of information about the User on the website, payment operators or other entities with which www.tchaygr.com collaborates.
III. Information regarding cookie files
Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are basically computer data, especially text files, that are stored in the terminal device of a Site User and are intended for the use of the Site web pages of www.tchaygr.com. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which the files originally came from, time of storage at the terminal device and a unique number.
The party storing cookies on the terminal device of a User is www.tchaygr.com and the firm has access to the said files.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– To create statistics that help us understand how the Users access the Site, which allows www.tchaygr.com to improve the structure of the Site and its content;
– Delineating a user profile in order to display matching materials in regard to advertising networks, in particular the Google Network;
– To run statistics on the Users traffic to reliably conduct settlements with advertising partners;
– Storing user settings and calibrating the Site to better suit the needs and preferences of the Users;
– To recognize Users and the persons recommended by them within the framework of the Goldmine Marketing Programme.
The Site uses two basic types of cookies, “session” (session cookies) and “fixed” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal device of a User until he or she logs out, leaves the website or disables the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored in the terminal device of a User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the User.
Software designed for browsing the web (browsers) usually implicitly allows storage of cookies in the terminal device of the User. Site Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. The Users can also automatically block cookies. For any details, consult the help or documentation of a given browser.
Cookies provided in the terminal device of a User of the Site can also be used by the co-administrator of the Site, advertisers and partners of www.tchaygr.com.
Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular, the Google Network to display ads specific to a User and in accordance with his or hers preferences while using the Site. To achieve that cookies may store information about the User’s navigation path or the time the User remained on the Site.
With regard to the information about User preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can view and edit the information derived from cookies with the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/ .
Information about some of the actions of the Users are stored in the logging layer of the server. This data is used only to administer the Site and to provide the most efficient Site hosting services.
The accessed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, the stored data may include:
– date of the query,
– time of response,
– the name of the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
– information about errors that have occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
– URL of the site previously visited by the User (referer link) – in case there has been a redirection to the Site by a refer link,
– information on the User’s browser,
– IP address information.
The figures are disassociated with the individual persons browsing the Site.
The above data are used only for the purposes of administering the server.
The purpose of storing personal data